iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We look for people who are high energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing. You willing enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved. Key skills for all roles include being able to work in a calm, professional manner in a pressured environment and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload
We are looking for Hosts to work from the 1st to the15th of July 2018 during a London based Tennis Event. The roles will be off-site of the Tournament, but will be helping our clients guests go to the event. The roles will be based at the clients Hotel and also at the entrance of the tennis venue welcoming guests, the overall role of a Host is to to act as an ambassador representing our client’s brand and to deliver an exceptional and memorable hospitality experience to all guests who join us.What you will be doing
- To deliver an exceptional hospitality experience to the clients’ guests
- Understanding guest touch points, provide a friendly and welcoming meet and greet service
- Be the first point of contact and meet and greet guests on arrival
- Manage and organise guest groups to ensure that they are in the right place at the right time
- Accompany guests throughout their journey and deal effectively with any issues or problems that arise in order to make the guest experience a smooth and enjoyable one
- Provide information and assistance to guests in all situations and at all stages of the programme
- Deliver outstanding customer service and create an environment that is friendly, fun and guest focused
- Deal effectively with any issues or problems that arise in order to make the guest experience a smooth and enjoyable one
- Work with venue suppliers (catering / bar services) where necessary to ensure guests are well looked after
- Receive event briefings each event and react and respond accordingly (inclusions and audience will be different from 1 event to the next)
- To co-ordinate guest departures as their experience draws to a close
- Provide assistance to the Programme Manager when requested
- Guest Service Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job