Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for adriven and committed ILT Assistant to join their team inBournemouth. Working full time on a fixed term contract until 28 August 2020, you will receive acompetitive salary of £17,363 per annum.
Our client is the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. They have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Their passion is to ensure students are qualified, find jobs and can progress in their career. They are proud to say our apprenticeships training ranks in the top 30% of colleges and they work with over 2,000 busineses.
The main areas of responsibility as a ILT Assistantcurrently include:
- Supporting staff and students who are using ILT in the classroom
- Helping with planning and embedding ILT into the curriculum
- Staff training to nationally recognised standards
- Development of on-line learning materials
- Training staff how to use the college Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle) and the Promonitor Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and Markbook.
- Supporting teaching staff in the creation of e-learning resources using software such as Camtasia, Adobe Editing Suite and PowerPoint
- Supporting the administration of, and maintaining the VLE
- Administering ProMonitor, the college’s ILP/Markbook system
As a ILT Assistant duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist the ILT team in the production and preparation of on-line web based materials, videos and e-learning programmes
- Assist the VLE administrator in the administration of users, courses, groups and resources in the VLE/ILP
- Support teaching staff with e-learning activities
- Assist the ILT team in the smooth running of the office
- Create, edit and integrate multimedia materials into web based e-learning resources as requested
- Maintain the front-end of the Quality intranet
- Participate in maintaining systems following GDPR/Data Protection
- Support external and Internal surveys
The idealILT Assistantwill need:
- Good understanding of digital media capture, editing and publishing
- HTML and CSS editing skills
- Video Editing
- Skilled in the use of media editing packages e.g. Photoshop, Premiere.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Good administration skills
- HTML and CSS
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Level 2 maths and English (or equivalent)
- Level 3 qualification
- Completed the first two years of a relevant university degree in preparation for this work placement
Benefits will include:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years' service with the College
- up to 5 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Free parking at all of our college sites (where spaces are available)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
Closing date: 14th June 2019
If you feel you are the right candidate for this ILT Assistant rolethen please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'