ILM Level 5 Assessor
Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading training provider based in South / West wales for a qualified and experienced Trainer / Assessor to deliver ILM Management Apprenticeships (Levels 4 and 5) and other ILM qualifications.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a caseload of around 40 learners through their apprenticeship programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well established Welsh learning and development company, delivering to clients across South/West Wales with ambitions to expand over the next few years.
* Deliver full framework ILM Management Apprenticeship Levels 4 and 5;
* Deliver ILM qualifications
* Deliver ESiW
* Motivate, advise, guide, teach and support learners to achieve the full framework on time whilst maintaining quality
* Visiting learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their qualifications
* Attending and/or delivering workshops to groups of learners
* Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews
* Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress using e-portfolio
* Take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload
* Recognised Assessor Qualification: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or equivalent
* Recognised Teaching Qualification: CTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or equivalent
* Experience of delivering Management ILM Level 4- 5
* Ideally hold a Management level 4 qualification - or willingness to work towards
* Minimum of 2 years experience
* Experience of delivering ESiW
* Full clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
* Must be flexible with travel
* Excellent organisational skills to manage self and learners
* Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
* Proven track record and experience of working to targets and timescales for completion
* Level 4 or above Occupational Qualifications
* Experience of delivering range of ILM qualifications
* Experience of workshop style delivery
* Experience of using an e-portfolio for learner records and work
* Knowledge of health and safety vetting/monitoring
* Paying a basic salary between £22,000 - £30,000.
* Monday to Friday working hours (40 hour working week).
* Free parking on site at main office.
* Expenses paid.
* Pension plan.
* Private medical healthcare.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- ILM Level 5
- Management Coach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'