Essex based but home working available
Employed or Self employed
My client is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers which provides financial advice for Fund Portfolios, Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and Estate Planning. The company is expanding and in doing so seeks a self-employed Independent Financial Adviser to offer its clients the best possible service.
You will have access to the company’s lead and appointment making services, access to the bespoke designed backoffice system, which is exclusive to their Advisers, and retain full ownership of the whole client book which you introduce to the company. You will also be able to sell the client bank back to the company.
?Ideally you will be an experienced IFA, with around £10m+ funds under management, who is looking for a supportive company to work with.
The self-employed package includes:
- Ongoing Fees - 75% Adviser split
- Initial Fees - 75% Adviser Split up to £125k
- Initial Fees - 100% Adviser Split above £125k
- No further fees or costs to pay after 25% pay away
- Paraplanning full end to end process.
- Access to lead and appointment making services.
- Full ownership of clients you introduce.
- Ability to sell your client bank at any point.
- Estate Planning
- Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job