Independent Financial Advisor £35k - £50k salary with OTE around £70K
Our client, a highly reputable, well established independent financial advisory practice based in Bath, are looking to bring an adviser into their growing team due to ongoing growth within the business.
The successful candidate will be advising existing clients and following up on regular leads provided. All of the tools needed to become a successful IFA within the practice will be provided and the client will also offer study support should you want to further your qualifications and technical knowledge.
The role will be based either at the Bath or Cheltenham office, although there is no objection to an adviser working from home as well. Geographically, business is likely to be conducted throughout the UK, although with the majority of activities likely to be in the southern part of the country.
So if you want to work for a reputable brand that can offer you support and the chance to build your own client base, then this could be for you.
- Managing and maintaining their service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition, making referrals and cross selling
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
- Skills and Experience:
Successful Candidates will have:
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
- Financial Services