Sussex or Kent based
£40,000 basic OTE £80,000 + benefits inc pension
Information about the client:
- My client is an award winning chartered financial planners providing award winning holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management;
- They are seeking an experienced financial planner to join their successful team and manage clients from acquired IFA’s;
- There is well established back office support which will enable you to maximize your time spent with clients. The role can be based from Brighton or Horsham.
Requirements of the role as an IFA:
- A thorough understanding of wealth management practices and processes and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively;
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions;
- A passion for doing things well, with accuracy, detail and great presentation;
- Professional, positive, energetic, supportive and friendly. A strong team player;
- High level of integrity, work ethic and self-motivation.
The company offer a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal, cutting edge technology and numerous industry awards .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job