My Client is currently looking for an experienced IFA to join their team in Cumbria.
This is an employed role and the successful candidate would be given a certain amount of clients. The role also requires the successful candidate to develop new relationships and seek client leads.
- To give advice to clients of the business on financial matters
- To ensure clients receive suitable advice in line with their needs and objectives.
- To act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, and persons connected with the Company
- To produce written evidence of activities as required by the business and the regulator
- To maintain professional knowledge and develop existing skills by studying and taking exams to ensure up to date knowledge of the financial services sector
- A high level of commitment to their role and the company
- The capability to maintain high standards of work and a positive attitude at all times
- The capability to show empathy towards other team members
- A high level of customer service and a proactive approach to the use of the businesses systems and procedures
- Proven organisation and administrative skills
- A good knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
- A professional business manner at all times
- The capability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Minimum Qualifications - QCA Level 4
In reward the company offers an attractive basic salary between £38,000 - £50,000 together with a £6,000 car allowance.
Other benefits include: 24 days + bank hols, 4 x salary death in service, pension and more
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor