Experienced IFA / MD Designate
Highly competitive package + benefits and bonuses.
Information about the client:
- My client is an independently owned, wealth management and employee benefit company who advise private individuals, trustees and business owners;
- They are part of a larger operation and have centralised compliance, back office systems and panels of researched funds, operate to high ethical standards and are directly authorised by the FCA.
Responsibilities of the role as an IFA:
- They are looking to expand the small and very successful team with a key, very experienced IFA recruit who will have the ability and experience to be able to run the business on a day to day basis.
Requirements of the role as an IFA:
- You must be able to work within a team environment and be well qualified, have the drive and determination to succeed and with an eye for detail;
- You should have a willingness to learn, a "can do" attitude to and able to provide advice on a full range of financial planning products in line with Group IFA’s advice process and compliance framework.
- Ideally you should have a strong working knowledge of pre and post retirement planning (including pension transfers), investments and taxation. If not already you should be on the way to being Chartered.
- In return for your enthusiasm and motivation you will have a challenging role in a professional, friendly environment with career development and support through industry exams;
- You will receive a performance-related bonus and benefits inc. a pension & DIS.