IFA Technical Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Technical Administrator, preferably of graduate level or equivalent, to join a financial planning team in Lockington .
A successful IFA firm operating in both Wealth Management and providing Corporate Advice (typical WM client £1M+, typical corporate 250 plus employees) are looking for an exceptional individual who has some experience in at least one of the above fields. The potential to progress is there for the right candidate.
Working directly with Financial Planning Consultants and their Technical Support team to deliver a first class service to our clients, the principal duties of this role will include:
- Working as part of the team to assist with technical research, supporting the advice process and supporting client meetings
- Liaising with product providers and other third parties to obtain information on clients' existing arrangements
- Pre-populating forms, preparing letters of authority and obtaining product research
- Production of client valuations and preparation of review packs
- Obtaining illustrations and quotation
- Maintaining client database
- General department administration and filing duties; as we are a small team any candidate will need a broad range of skills and not be afraid to contribute to the running of the office
Successful applicants will need to be able to plan and prioritise their own workload, produce output to a very high standard, communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner and be a good team worker.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- Experience of working as a Financial Planning Administrator within a professional services company
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent numerical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- A commitment to ongoing learning and self development
- A degree in a relevant subject would be a distinct advantage
- Financial Services
- Technical Research
- Technical Support
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"