IFA/Financial Planning Team Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum, negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has developed within an award-winning firm of IFA/financial planners that offers independent financial planning advice to individual clients in Oxfordshire for a financial planning manager to join the growing team.
They are long established professional firm with a considerable client base and following a period of particularly strong growth, they are looking to recruit a senior professional to manage and oversee the team of Financial Planners who are at the firm to make sure the firm provide high quality ongoing service to their client base.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active and forward-thinking as well as technically minded. The role offers an excellent package as well as exam support and a rich office culture.
About the Role:
- To Manage and oversee a team of technical Financial Planners that are advising on a wide range of products.
- Conduct 1-2-1’s and actively help with the growth and development of the team to achieve ongoing success of the business.
- Work closely with other senior management within the practice to allow the business to continue to operate to a high level and develop further.
- Previous experience within an IFA firm
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Good working knowledge of the FCA regulators and other relevant legislation
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job