IFA Support (Business Submissions)
How would you like to be part of a prestigious Wealth Management firm?
Our client, has exciting opportunities for IFA Support across both their Exeter and Cardiff locations. As subject matter expert, you will act as a point of contact for all matters relating to business submission, promoting efficiencies within an IFA practice and ensuring appropriate client outcomes are achieved.
- Support the IFA practice in the business submission process, acting as a subject matter expert and promoting best practice
- Develop relationships with key contacts across the business including third party Administration Centre
- Work closely with Partnership Development Managers and Business Risk Managers to help create con?dence when submitting business
- Produce recommendations to further enhance the submission process and client experience
- Take ownership and responsibility for communicating changes to the submission process
As a strong communicator, both verbally and written you will also have a good understanding of the IFA market and submission process, developing detailed knowledge of the administration processes across outsourced providers. Other key skills are: -
- Diligent attention to detail with the ability to identify solutions and influence change
- Strong ability to build relationships across the business
- Strong presentation skills
The successful candidates can look forward to an attractive salary, with a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
If you feel like you meet the criteria for this role then please do not hesitate to apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job