IFA Support Administrator - £20,000 - £24,000 - South Manchester, Cheshire
Award Winning IFA Practice based in South Manchester, Cheshire are currently looking to recruit an additional IFA Client Support Administrator.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team with high energy and progress your career with study support.
Duties will include:
- Provide financial planning administration support to the Advisors and Paraplanners
- Work with product providers to make sure client files are complete and compliant
- Research products alongside the Paraplanners
- Work on ad hoc projects
- Administer commision queries
- Prepare Advisors and Paraplanners for meetings
Key Skills required:
- Must have experience working within a Wealth Management / IFA Practice
- Ideally worked on Avelo software or other wealth management systems
- Team player : Must have experience of working within a small team
In return you will receive the following:
- Study and financial support for Financial Services industry qualifications
For further info on this exciting South Manchester based IFA Support Administrator job opportunity please call Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or email.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job