We have just taken on a new client, highly successful IFA practice. They are now seeking an IFA Sales Support candidate (minimum 2 years).
Responsible for managing day to day administration duties covering all pre and post-sale enquiries , duties to include, but not restricted to:
- Prepare valuations of clients’ investment and pension plans.
- General Administration tasks to IFA.
- Submit and progress new business applications.
- Maintain internal registers and databases.
- Assist in the continual improvement of our processes.
- Assist the team with other tasks as required
The candidate should have the following:
Will have the financial planning certificate (Level 3) or at least a couple of exams towards it. Salary will reflect.
Salary: Up to £25k (negotiable and depending on experience)
Benefits package and exam support for CII qualifications.
- Financial Services
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job