Purpose of Role
The individual will be working for a small, high net worth city-based IFA, providing administration support for the firm’s advisers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working for a financial services-based company, preferably an IFA. The candidate will have experience using Intelligent Office and other basic administrative tasks. Preferably , the candidate will have experience with Wrap platforms and has obtained / is working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning.
This is a position that requires a team player and someone who is adept at dealing with different tasks throughout their working day, and prioritising accordingly.
- Work with the Private Client Director to prioritise tasks
- Ensure all client information (including meeting notes) is accurately maintained on internal systems, including Intelligent Office, where appropriate
- Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
- Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
- Assist the team in complying with FCA and internal compliance procedures, ensuring all client files and information remain compliant and confidential
- Follow Anti-Money Laundering Procedures and comply with the requirements of GDPR
- Processing new business
- Provide valuations and performance analysis prior to client meetings, if required
- Liaising with product providers
- Assist with general administration as required e.g. ad-hoc scanning and filing
The role offers comprehensive benefits and is available on a part remote basis. A great opportunity paying top level !
Location: London and/or home-based.
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm
- Wealth Management
- intelligent office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'