Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 20th February 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
IFA Sales Support Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000
Carlton Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies. Established for over 19 years, we have grown at a tremendous rate and are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies providing services within London, Surrey and Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and enthusiastic Financial Services Sales Support Team, based in Epsom. Our client is the premier provider of quality financial solutions, and you will be helping to promote them within the parameters of the FCA’s Commitments and Rules, responding to customer enquiries and carrying out administration tasks in support of the sales process.
Flexibility to assist the sales team with all administration tasks, as required, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Processing of new life, pensions, investment and/or mortgage applications, including checks to ensure that documentation is correct
- Identification of possible new business leads from the existing client bank and liaison with the client and/or financial adviser to maximise the sales opportunity
- Obtaining new business illustrations and policy valuations for advisers where required
- Typing of letters and reports where required
- Ensure all administration is completed in an effective manner to meet the firm’s record keeping and file quality requirements
- Maintenance of diary and filing systems to ensure effective work flow
- Ensure that the firm’s high standards of client care are met, and operating at all times within the Rules of the FCA as documented in the firm’s Office Manual
- To undertake all other duties as reasonably required and directed
Ensure an understanding of office systems and procedures, insurance products, and of compliance rules, including Data Protection and Anti-Money Laundering regulations is attained, and that this knowledge is maintained by additional training as required.
- At least 2 years previous experience working for an IFA firm in a Sales Support role
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn new procedures, computer systems and insurance contracts
- Good keyboard skills and PC literate, with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Intelliflo / Intelligent Office back system an advantage, but not essential
- Diligent, accurate and enthusiastic work ethic
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a structured, planned manner
- Computer Systems
- Financial Services
- General Admin
- Organisational Skills
- Keyboard Skills