Our client, a highly successful, well established Wealth practice is looking for an experienced financial services administrator to join their friendly team in Essex. You will be working alongside two financial advisers, two client support administrators and an outsourced Paraplanning Company. Eventually, you will be trained to become a Parpalanner so that more of this work is dealt with internally. You will be fully supported in gaining professional qualifications (Diploma in Financial Planning).
Duties may include:-
- To directly assist the advisers in providing a full financial planning service to individuals and businesses.
- This may be retirement planning, investments and 'cash flow’ reporting but will also include exposure to all aspects of insurance protection - life, critical illness, PMI, income protection etc.
- Update and maintain accurate client records, including risk profile questionnaires, fact finds, client plans and valuations etc. on the back office system
- Complete applications for any new business by paper or 'on-line’ and track these through to completion.
- Liaise with providers to obtain quotes and product information for new business recommendations, together with valuations and policy information for on-going client reviews and servicing.
- Scanning all paper documents received via post - filing and updating the back office accordingly.
- Assisting with processing provider 'commission’ statements
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy IFA environment and exposure to all aspects of the advice process; although candidates from a Provider background will be considered
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise your own work load.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
This role is available immediately !
- Support Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job