IFA SALES SUPPORT ADMIN
If you have relevant administration support experience within an IFA environment then this role may be the one for you.
The overall objective is to provide general administrative support to directors, management and advisory staff. Duties include general clerical work for existing and new business, Telephone contact and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
In return a competitive salary and benefit package can be offered.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member if required
• Meet and greet clients and visitors.
• Record and distribute incoming mail.
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office/Back offices
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, scanning, mailing, and filing.
• New Business review files and existing client review file preparation using back office and provider extranet systems. Valuation report summary preparation.
• New Business submissions on back office systems for advisors
• Setup and coordinate meetings and training sessions as directed.
• Support staff in assigned project based work.
• Other duties as assigned and commensurate to the role.
• Client support work dealing with requests, queries or business support
• Research and quotation work to support the Para Planning team
• Consolidation and issue of client Recommendation Reports to clients via email/Post once finalised following advisor meetings
Skills and experience required
Do you have proven administration experience within financial services or IFA environments.
Are you highly organised and have a strong attention to detail.
To demsontrate excellent comuncational skills.
Work effectively alone but also within a Team to meet business goals and objectives.
Financial service qualifications would be advantageous.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'