IFA SALES ADMINISTRATOR / LONDON
IFA SALES ADMINISTRATOR
A Chartered status Financial Planning company, based in the heart of The City are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and target driven IFA Sales Administrator.
The main focus of the IFA Sales Administrator role is to build a good, overall knowledge of all areas of financial planning and assist the Paraplanning and Advice teams in their research.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Process client applications for products, send them to the relevant product providers, and record the information on the company database (Intelliflo)
- Correspond with product providers and clients, including obtaining policy illustrations, sending out policy documents and other general product information
- Produce policy schedules, incorporating all product types using provider websites and calling the providers for policy information
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the office in a polite and professional manner
Skills required for the role:
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to priorities and organise workload
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude
- The ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Have experience of using word, excel, outlook & Back office systems
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.