£28,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the day to day business.
- Ensuring the practice remained on or ahead of target. Chasing pipeline to completion.
- Delegating tasks. Hiring and interviewing staff.
- Putting forward marketing ideas and concepts to the Partners and then implementing them.
- Responsible for the compliance of the Practice. Conducting client satisfaction surveys.
- Liaising with Paraplanners and Ceding companies.
- Writing suitability letters and producing illustrations and sourcing quotations where needed
- Preparing meeting packs for the advisors
- Arranging client events and booking meetings.
- Completed staff monthly reviews, recruitment and disciplinary procedures where required.
- Keeping record of Practice’s annual performance statistics
- Producing investment reports
- Liaising with external providers in order to gather information to then review client’s existing investment portfolios
- Oversee diary management, including client and prospective client meetings, arranging travel
- Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience in a similar role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job