- Qualified with a Diploma in regulated financial planning and ideally working towards Chartered.
- Lead a team of Paraplanners and Administrators to consistently provide excellent client service.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the IFA team.
- Ensuring that all business is completed in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Supporting the financial planners in research and analysis to meet the client needs and objectives.
- Lead the day-to-day management of a team of paraplanners and administrators by setting and achieving targets that exceed client expectations.
- Provide regular updates for the Directors including guidance on best practice and how processes can be improved and consistently applied.
- Preparing client financial plans, suitability reports and high level technical client cases.
- Ensure all client contact, business correspondence & telephone calls are dealt with in a timely & professional manner.
- Contribute to and influence the Directors on the businesses future vision, strategy and key objectives.
- Build an excellent working relationship across all areas of the business to achieve shared goals.
- Commit to continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Generous benefits and holiday.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Compliance Procedures
- Line Management Experience
- Diploma Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job