A highly successful and reputable Brentwood based IFA requires two experienced Paraplanners ( Junior to Senior) to join their vibrant team based in Essex.
Assist Financial Planners in reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the Investment philosophy. Support Planner's in developing and maintaining a library of standard wording/reports for use in preparing client reports.
- Prepare fully compliant reports for Adviser’s clients, supporting the recommendations made.
- Carry out all Fund Purchases in line with procedures & SLA's
- Conduct all Annual Reviews in line with SLA's
- Create and maintain, a 'Best Product’ Panel to be used in the recommendation process.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- Consider the various online facilities offered by product providers and select the ones that would most beneficial for the client
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Update and maintain the workflow and AO activities as and when required
- Participate in regular 121’s
- Maintain CPD
Great opportunity to develop within a very successful and progressive practice.
- report writing
- suitability report
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"