A highly reputable Wealth Manager requires an experienced Paraplanner to join a small, long established business.
Purpose and Scope of Role:
- To provide the firms’ Managing Partners & Advisers with high quality and accurate client suitability reports whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
- To undertake product and fund research and periodically carry out due diligence
- To provide portfolio maintenance and assist with the annual client review process
Overview of Duties
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring all Paraplanning activities are carried out profitably, efficiently and compliantly and in particular, but not restricted to:
- Gather client information and the production of compliant client suitability reports
- Product research, comparison analysis and due diligence
- Research and maintain model portfolios as required.
- Assist in the firm’s client review process and provide periodic client reports to enable the firm to fulfil its ongoing service obligations.
- To undertake due diligence on wrap providers, fund management groups and DFM providers and make recommendations to Managing Partners as required.
- To ensure the firm’s Central Investment Process and use of wraps and platforms meet compliance requirements.
- To attend client meetings as required to provide technical input
- Communicate with clients as and when required by letter, email, telephone or otherwise.
- Undertake CPD activity
- Any other activity as required to aid the profitability of the firm.
- Minimum 2 years Paraplanning experience preferably within an IFA practice
- Numeracy and literacy (minimum GCSE grade 3 or equivalent)
- Qualified to Level 4 standard (Dip PFS/CII Certificate in Paraplanning) or progressing towards this.
- In depth knowledge of the client advice process
- In depth knowledge of wrap/platform functionality ( Nucleus, Aviva, Aegon ARC )
- Understanding of investment risk/reward and capacity for loss.
- Organisational skills to meet deadlines
- Report Writing
- product research
- wrap platform
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"