IFA Operations Coordinator
IFA Operations Coordinator - Wolverhampton
A new and exciting opportunity has come up within a very large and corporate IFA, to assist in the Operations Team in the delivery of support functions across the group. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step/ progress, with the opportunity to progress even further becoming Team Leader/Supervisor
- Provide support to the Head of Operations, Operations Support Manager and Operations Team to ensure the smooth functioning of core processes within the company
- Provide support to ensure adherence to the client review and client servicing processes and support the consistent and improving use of Intelligent Office by all relevant parts of the business
- Supervise the client review and client servicing processes for the group, liaising with our Data Analyst and monitoring and communicating with Advisers and Directors as required to ensure the KPI for the client.
- Assist the head of operations, Operations Support manager and Operations Team to process map, review, and roll out new processes and procedures across the group,
- Help to develop consistent use of Intelligent Office, aiding in training and support and dealing with queries as required.
- Step up into a Team Leader / first line supervisory role as required
- To assist in other key business projects as required by the Operations support Manager
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Previous Financial Services experience working in IFA practices essential
- Previous use of Intelligent Office very much preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel and the ability to produce and interrogate data sets.
- Previous Team Leader / Supervisory experience required
- Broad base of compliance knowledge
- Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively, prioritise work and deliver to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail when producing data, reports, or other analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in just click the apply button! Or you can call Cristian on to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Financial Services Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'