A growing Financial Management firm in Central London are looking for a New Business Administrator to join their busy office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completion of application forms and Online Submissions
- Process New Business, which includes anti money laundering checks and follow through to completion of the application process, liaising with clients and providers where appropriate
- Sending Authorisation Letters
- Dealing with Postal and telephone queries
- New client data
- Updating new business
- Sending applications out to providers with covering letters
- Chasing, where necessary, applications and Letters of Authority
- Dealing with fund switches/sell downs etc.
You must have at least 2 years experience working within a Wealth Management/IFA based company to be considered for this role.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holidays & healthcare cover.
Please quote <42140> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.