IFA/ Financial Planner
Sector: Financial Services
Region: West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
Would you like to for an award winning and leading Wealth management firm?
Would you like to the potential of having progression to Operations?
With over 20 years presence in the market, the company prides themselves by providing a consultative and personal service to their Clients.
Due to their ongoing success they now have an opportunity for an Independent Financial Advisor to join their exciting team.
There is an existing client bank to inherit with the potential of strong new business. Full back office support is given and are able to have a dedicated paraplanner to support you.
Duties of the Financial Advisor:
* Proactively manage client accounts whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
* Advising HNW clients on a full whole of market range of financial products
* Face to Face advising which will involve travel around West Yorkshire
* Able to develop new business from existing client bank but also with introducers
Requirements of the Financial Advisor:
* Minimum of 2 years within Financial Services Industry
* Level 4 with CAS status as a minimum
* Bank Assurance background will be taken into consideration
* Be self-motivated, organised and knowledgeable
This company prides itself on nurturing and progressing their staff, making this opportunity one of a kind, due to the organisations opportunities for promotion will arise rapidly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- IFA/ Financial Planner/ Financial Adviser