Job Title: IFA (Client Relationship Manager)
Salary: £40k plus bonus per annum
Financial Divisions are currently working with a very well-established Wealth Management business who have over 20 years of UK market experience and who are recognised for their innovative approach. They are looking for an Employed IFA to join their team.
Employed IFA (Client Relationship Manager)- £40k plus bonus per annum:
We are seeking a Level 4 Diploma qualified/Chartered financial adviser to service clients based in the South East of England.
The successful candidate will need to be working as an IFA / Financial Adviser, have at least 2 years’ experience of advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, including; investments, pensions, mortgages and protection. They must have a detailed technical knowledge to provide high quality & holistic financial planning service. This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisers or adviser with limited access to client, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
- Confident communicator, with Client Focus and high standard of literacy are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
- Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
- Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
For immediate consideration please for ward your CV to Madeleine Kerrane at Financial Divisions