A highly successful firm of Wealth Planners and Financial Advisors based in Surrey require a Client Manager.
Must have G60 or AF3 and be extremely knowledgeable with Technical reports and research. The role may suit a skilled Paraplanner or Financial Advisor.
The Client Manager role is not a sales role, it is a technical advisory position that allows the CM to accrue clients over time.
The ideal candidate
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Confident in preparing and explaining numbers
- Ability and desire to listen and learn
- Smartly turned out, professional and ethical
- Ability to manage time and organise effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team
- IT Literate, competent and comfortable with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent people, interpersonal and listening skills
- Report writing skills, with ability to explain financial terminology in plain English
- …and again... High attention to detail & accuracy
The daily role of a Client Manager
- Ownership of the client file, from the Client Service Agreement, to VoI documents to reports and evidence of research
- Ensuring client records are fully recorded and accurate, across Adviser Office, server records, Voyant and the client portal
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the clients, keeping them informed, answering queries and arranging review meetings
- Completing relevant research and analysis of client future and existing arrangements, with continual reporting of relevant information via the client portal
- Sourcing clear and relevant investment reports and commentaries in line with client objectives, our investment philosophy and regulatory requirements
- Completion of quarterly valuations
- Extensive use of research tools and excel, along with regular application of tools on our wrap platforms
- Working with and supporting the team members of the firm, including other CMs
- Technical Reports
- IFA experience
- G60 or AF3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'