Our client, a well established and successful independent wealth management practice is looking for an experienced IFA Support Administrator, with managerial experience to lead and assist a team of administrators and client services executive, to ensure that an excellent service is provided to the IFAs and clients.
The role will involve 50-60% of the time in a "hands on" support role, dealing with new business and technical support.
Management duties includes:-
- Motivating, leading and developing a team of 5-6 staff (which will grow)
- Training staff including Graduate trainees
- Ensuring work is compliant and adhering to GDPR
- Problem solving
- 1 to 1 meetings with team members/ appraisals
- Managing holiday and sickness records
- Work flows
- Ensuring the high standards of the business are maintained
Candidates should be organised, efficient, have business acumen and gravitas/be highly personable and confident in communicating at all levels. Ideally candidates should have over five years experience within Financial Services, management experience is essential. Candidates will be expected to have progression towards Diploma in Financial Planning or the desire to do so. It is preferred that candidates are educated to degree standard (or equivalent)
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job