IFA Business Administrator
This administrative role requires experience of and confidence in dealing in the high net worth market. Attention to detail, the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines are all essential.
- Concise, thoughtful and accurate communication with clients, within the team and with providers
- Online switching within strict timescales and the follow up to confirm switches completed correctly
- Requests for quotations where all relevant data is available should be actioned on the day of request or within 2 days where immediate action is not possible
- Producing accurate portfolio valuations in anticipation of client meetings
- Diarising and preparing for internal and external meetings, including client meetings, seminars and conferences
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and other relevant documentation
- Recording client factfinds and other key client information and keeping this information updated on our systems
- Previous experience supporting IFA’s is essential
- Strong communication skills with providers, clients and within the company
- Handling client queries in relation to administration
- Proactive with regard to industry changes and ensuring team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures ensuring client information and files remain compliant
- Computer literacy and typing skills
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service
- Based in Weybridge
- £25,000 + depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Monday to Friday; 9.00am - 5.30pm
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Communication Skills
- Compliance Procedures
- Client Correspondence