My client is a highly reputable, well established independent financial advisory practice based in Bristol. They are looking to bring an adviser into their growing team due to ongoing growth within the business.
You will be given leads from the business and be given a small client bank of existing business. They provide you with all the tools that you will need to become a successful IFA within the practice and will also offer study support should you want to further your qualifications and technical knowledge.
So if you want to work for a reputable brand that can offer you support and a chance to build your own client base, then this could be for you.
- Managing and maintaining their service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition, making referrals and cross selling
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience in an Advisory role
- Ideally Chartered or willing to work towards
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentational skills and interpersonal skills are also key
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude, presenting yourself in a professional manner in line with the expectations of the practice