Clark James Recruitment are working with a progressive and highly reputable firm of Chartered Independent Financial Advisers based within the mid-Kent area.
Following further growth within the business and strong levels of business they are looking to compliment the team with a dynamic, experienced and professional IFA to join their expanding practice.
- Based at our clients office situated in the mid-Kent area, the successful candidate will be technical, ethical, proactive and personable in their approach to advising client
- With a proven track record and previous industry experience as an IFA, candidates should be committed to providing holistic advice to clients accompanied by a high level of service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- An individual that enjoys being involved in business development as well as being responsible for maintaining effective relationships with existing clients and building new ones
- A client base is beneficial however not essential
- An individual who is looking for fresh challenges and a desire to help build a growing business
- Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a sound technical knowledge across all areas of financial planning and must already hold or be working towards achieving Chartered Financial Planner status
- This position would suit an established IFA within the Kent area
- Basic salary to £70,000 depending on experience and attractive benefits package
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'