IFA and Area Directors
Up to £30 million - 80%
£30 million + - 85% to 97%
As an Area Director 3% override on your team.
Information about the client:
- My client is an award winning IFA and established advice company throughout the country;
- It’s a directly authorised and all of the team have joined because they share in the company philosophy - a passion and determination to provide the most appropriate financial advice and support, backed up with regular contact and strong administrative skills;
- The company is committed to being totally independent which gives you the ideal environment to receive the best service when it comes to financial planning, helping you achieve and protect the lifestyle you have in mind;
- The company will work with you to focus on all aspects of wealth management, lending requirements, protection needs and specialist financial planning for your future.
Requirements of the role as an IFA and Area Director:
- Advisers and Area Directors have a wide range of experience and expertise in the financial services industry having worked previously for various companies including the banks;
- Many advisers are at the chartered level and all professionally qualified.
- Team events;
- Recruit an IFA bonus;
- Weekly adviser payments for remuneration;
- In house client bank purchase option at retirement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job