Reed are delighted to be recruiting for an IFA Administrator in Edinburgh, this Practice are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic IFA administrator to join their already established a team. With clear career progression and an ambitious growth plan, they need someone who wants to help them achieve these goals.
• Preparing meeting packs and valuations for advisers prior to their client meetings
• Dealing with queries from clients and other third parties over the telephone and emails
• Using the Intelliflo (IO) back-office system to record client information, updating fact find details and creating tasks
• Using various investments platforms for trading and processing new business cases
• Liaising with product providers and other third parties to acquire additional information that may be required to assess a client’s needs and prepare the data in preparation for the Suitability Report
• Processing new business cases i.e completing the necessary application forms, communicating with the providers and the client effectively to ensure the process is completed efficiently
• Previous experience of working in an IFA
• Microsoft Word & Excel
• Platforms: Old mutual, Standard Life
• Prioritising workload
• Time Management
For more information please contact for a confidential chat
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'