We are delighted to be recruiting for an IFA Administrator in Knutsford, this wealth management firm are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic IFA administrator to join their already established administration team supporting existing Financial Planners and Paraplanners. Salary up to £26,000 plus benefits, this is flexible for the right person.
Key responsibilities will include
- Administration of pensions, property purchases, rentals and sales, insurance company bonds, general investment accounts and ISA’s
- Assist the financial planners with pre meetings / pre-contract preparation including research into clients existing arrangements
- Assist with both new business application forms, proposals and supporting documentation and activities with existing clients such as fund switches, withdrawals and assignments of polices.
- Provide support with the development and maintenance of the standard operating systems of the firm including general day to day office administration.
The Ideal Candidate For this exciting opportunity will have /be;
- Previous experience within an IFA practice
- Experience of multiple sector specific online platforms and back office systems
- IT literate, polite, confident, and proud of your work, with outstanding communication and interpretation skills via computer and telephone
- Excellent analytical skills with a preference for working in a structured manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'