Job Title: IFA Administrator
Industry: Financial Planning
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (negotiable)
Job reference: 15448
Recruit UK for an IFA administrator looking to join a forward-thinking and dynamic financial planning company in Coventry.
This company pride themselves in the excellent quality and service they offer their clients, and utilise the most advanced technologies in the industry to ensure slick and smooth running of the business.
They are now seeking an IFA Administrator to assist with overseeing the day to day administration, client management, new business processing and more. You will assist an adviser in managing the entirety of their client bank, dealing with client enquiries, updating the back office system and ensuring everything is compliant, completing fund switches, liaising with discretionary managers, collating review packs and meeting packs and more. The back office system they utilise is Intelligent Office.
What’s on offer?
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salaries up to £25,000 (negotiable dependent on experience and skill-set)
- Flexible home and office working
- Generous company pension contribution
- On site parking
- Career professional development
- Medical cash plan (optical, dental etc.)
- Support with exam study
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as an IFA administrator in an IFA/Wealth Management company
- Previous exposure to utilising Intelligent Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based near Coventry on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'