IFA ADMINISTRATOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Nottinghamshire (our Ref AL1067)
Salary to c£18,000 - £24,000 plus bonus and benefits, depending on experience
My client is an established and professional wealth management organisation and they are now looking to appoint an experienced IFA Administrator who has preferably worked within an IFA / Wealth Management environment.
- Administrative support to encompass the processing of research, new business and client valuations for 2 Financial Advisers
- To compile suitability reports from structured templates
- Preparing research, agendas and paperwork for client review meetings
- To act as the liaison point for clients and providers
- To maintain and update client information
- To assist in the development and use of research software such as IRESS/XPLAN, AWS Morningstar and Selectapension
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience within financial services
- Ideally to hold or working towards the Certificate in Financial Services - R01 & FA7 or credit equivalent from other financial exams
- Capable of working with two Financial Advisers
- Capable of writing basic suitability reports
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, IRESS/Xplan & Morningstar
- Organised, and able to prioritise own workloads
Good oral and written communication skills
If this role is of interest please submit an up to date CV for consideration. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Report Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'