Job Title: Financial Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Are you a financial administrator seeking a supportive, bubbly and forward thinking company?
If so, we're working with the perfect client!
Your duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Organisation of meeting paperwork, diary management and application processing.
- Update database.
- Client support.
- Prepare pre and post-meeting packs and documents.
- Process new business.
- Prepare illustrations.
- Support the relationship between client, provider and advisers.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties as required.
- Competitive salary up to £28,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Exam support and study time
Skills and experience required:
- Financial services experience (desirable)
- IO experience (desirable)
- Ability to manage your workload
- Team player
- A keen eye for detail
- IT Literate: Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software systems
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in Exeter on a Financial Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'