Position: IFA Administrator
Location: Sutton, Surrey
Minimum Requirements: 2 years+ IFA Administration experience, Intelligent Office experience, excellent communication skills, staff management experience
Salary/package: Up to £32,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare + study support + 23 days annual leave (rising to 25)
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a market-leading Top 5 Financial Planning firm which offers award-winning independent financial planning advice. The business has over 20,000 employees world wide spread across 80 countries. The company provides a full range of financial planning services, from financial health checks to advice about investments, pensions, tax planning and employee benefits.
As an IFA Administrator based at the firm's impressive new offices based in Sutton, you will support the Financial Planning Team in achieving objectives in winning new clients and providing an outstanding service to clients. You will be responsible for co-ordinating all aspects of workflow from a client facing perspective, whilst assisting planners in establishing and retaining effective relationships with their clients. Duties will include:
- To ensure records are maintained and information accurate on Intelligent Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/management information to be kept updated.
- To ensure files and store records are held in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/or retrieved in an efficient manner.
- Following the firm's processes by ensuring adequate notes of activities are entered in the firm's back office system and to provide clear and full instructions when passing tasks to other team members or teams.
- Responsible for setting up new prospects and new opportunities on our CRM system, ensuring the information is accurate and input in a timely manner.
- Drafting letters, emails and dealing with client enquiries.
- Arranging client meetings, prepare agendas and complete the meeting work including technical and product research as required together with fund performance data.
- Post client meetings: issue client meeting notes, liaise with clients over paperwork to be returned and complete other actions as required.
- Preparing and issuing engagement documentation.
Candidates interested in the IFA Administrator vacancy will have the following:
- 2 years+ IFA Administration experience
- Intelligent Office experience
- Staff management experience
- Excellent communication skills
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The package for the IFA Administrator vacancy is as follows:
- Up to £32,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Study support
- 23 days annual leave (rising to 25)
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'