IFA Administrator, Finchley North London
Up to £30,000 plus company bonuses
This is an exciting opportunity for an IFA Administrator to head up the new Financial division within a multi-disciplinary consultancy group. This consultancy practice is highly successful and will allow the Financial arm access to high net worth clients.
You will be a part of an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking company looking to invest in & develop their team as the company grows.
As an IFA Administrator, you will be working directly with the Head of Division & Lead Adviser to provide support for high-net-worth clients.
Personal development & full study support for CII Financial Planning exams provided.
IFA Administrator responsibilities Include:
- Adding new client data onto back office system
- Process new business, which includes anti money laundering checks and follow through to completion of the application process either paper or electronic, liaising with clients and providers where appropriate
- Adding and updating New business and Fees onto back office system
- Processing fund switches and withdrawals
- Sending Letters of Authority (LOA) and following up with the providers
- Dealing with telephone and postal queries
- Producing client valuations
- Scanning documents onto back office system when required
- General miscellaneous admin
- Any other duties as required by the Administration Manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working within an IFA firm, carrying out IFA Administration duties
- Experience using Intelligent Office software is essential
- Excellent customer service skills & administration skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Synonyms: Financial Planning Administrator, Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
- Administrative Support
- Back Office
- Client Services
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'