Job Title: Trainee IFA Administrator
Industry: Financial Planning
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Job Reference: 15241
Recruit UK are working on a brilliant opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Worcester to join an award winning Financial Planning firm.
This company continue to go from strength to strength and have seen successful growth in recent years’. They are now in a brilliant position, and are looking to grow their existing team and bring on an additional IFA Administrator.
You will be responsible for all general administration support, including data entry, scanning, postal duties, updating the CRM, ensuring all details are compliant and fully up to date and more. There’s also a long-term career progression opportunity, to support the experienced paraplanner’s and develop your skill set and knowledge further. This is an excellent role, for someone looking for a new challenge and long-term administration opportunity, that can offer progression.
What’s in it for you:
- Salaries up to £18,000 (salaries negotiable dependent on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great office location for transport links
- Award winning financial advice practice
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administration experience
- Organised and analytical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Worcester on Trainee IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'