Recruit UK are working with a financial planning firm in Derby looking for an IFA administrator to join them. This firm offers holistic advice, working with individuals to plan for the future ensuring they have the finances to live fully and worry free!
This varied role will involve supporting a Chartered Financial Planner in a variety of tasks including processing new business, liaising with third party providers, obtaining valuations and general administration duties.
- Salary between £19,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
- Christmas shut down
- Regular personal development days
- 23 days holiday
- Continued exam support
- Long-term career progression, with the opportunity to step into a IFA role or other avenues
- Office/home working flexibility
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a firms growth and make your mark!
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in a wealth management firm
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or part qualified, desired but not essential
- Positive attitude
- Driven and motivated
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Derby on a IFA administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'