Salary: £18,000 to £27,500 per annum plus excellent benefits and free parking
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning, forward thinking and friendly firm on a competitive salary and with genuine career progression.
To support the growth and development of their firm, they are looking for an outstanding Client Service Administrator who has the diligence and skills to become a valuable member of their client focused financial planning team.
You will be working within the client service team to provide full administrative support to their financial planners across a full range of financial products.
As a steadily growing financial planning business, they offer a superb working environment and ultimately a great opportunity for a Paraplanner looking for the next move. They will provide you with support and direction to help you develop your skills, with the ability to progress as the business grows and you will have ample opportunity to contribute to the development of the business.
Key Purpose of the Role:
- To support the growth and development of the business by providing a proactive and comprehensive administrative support service to the Financial Planners to enable them to maximise their time with clients, and ensure all clients receive a first-class service.
- Extremely motivated, you will possess excellent communication skills as well as being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- With the ability to multi-task you will have excellent time management skills and will thrive on working in an exciting, yet fast -paced environment, as part of a small team.
- You will be given full training on how to use our computerised back office system, deal with a variety of tasks including, processing and submission of business, policy tracking and preparing for client meetings.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the business processing side runs smoothly by liaising with clients, the adviser and financial institutions
- Recording and maintaining accurate data using the company’s back office computer system (Intelligent Office)
- Ensuring that tasks and responsibilities are carried out to a high standard of accuracy with set timescales
- Preparing Client review meeting packs
Skills and Experience:
- You must be have a desire to learn and be able to demonstrate a caring and professional attitude, drive and motivation.
- You must have previous administrative experience in the financial services sector working in an IFA support role. Some experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of bespoke letter writing and a good standard of written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills - practical IT application of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to operate and communicate with high net worth clients.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to Stuart at Reward Recruitment Limited or call him for a discreet and confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'