One of Horsham's most successful, award-winning boutique Financial Planning firms has partnered with Vision-FS Recruitment to find a suitable IFA Administrator for its small, vibrant team. The IFA business specialises in giving expert retirement advice to it's vast number of clients.
Reporting to the Senior IFA Administrator, the IFA Administrator's key duties will include:
- That all advisers supply a full compliant file to the administration team before processing any new business
- All clients must be entered onto the back office system
- Submit pension and investments to providers on line (via providers website) or by post
- Chase providers on the progress of business in a timely and effective manner
- Update clients progress of workflow
- To prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Chase client authorities with insurance companies
- Ensure all documents held on client files are scanned to Intelligent Office
- Issue documents to clients including post sales letters and plan schedules
- Produce ongoing service reports for adviser’s client meetings with all supporting documentation in a timely and effective manner
The successful candidate for the IFA Administrator vacancy will receive:
- A salary of £30-35,000 (depending on experience)
- 22 days' annual leave
- Study support
- Career progression
Suitable candidates interested in the IFA Administrator vacancy will have the following criteria:
- At least 12 months' experience as an Administrator working within Financial Planning firm or IFA
- Pensions and investments knowledge
- Intelligent Office experience ideal
- FA1 or equivalent qualification prefered but not essential
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'