Due to re-location, our Client, a successful and nationally recognised IFA Firm, is looking to appoint several IFA Administrators. Located in Gateshead and accessible via public transport, they offer an opportunity to work within a busy environment, offering continuous learning.
As an experienced IFA Administrator, you will provide a pro-active, efficient and comprehensive administration service to a team of Financial Advisers, with a focus on providing an excellent level of service both to new and existing clients.
Responsibilities will include:-
· To liaise and book appointments with existing and potential clients, maintaining a diary system for new business and annual reviews
· To issue letters of authority, monitor and deal with responses
· Obtain illustrations for new business across a range of products and providers
· Format and prepare recommendation reports for posting, collating and pre-completing paperwork for client applications in a timely manner
· Ensure completed applications are correct and submit new business both online and by post; monitor applications and deal with providers through to completion and payment of fees; deal with follow on work such as investing monies, payment of pension benefits, ad-hoc withdrawals, with a high degree of accuracy while updating and maintaining a back office system
· Prepare client valuations and any necessary paperwork for client review; deal with any recommendations such as crystallisations, payment of benefits, fund switches, etc
· Contact clients where recommendation reports have been issued to confirm accuracy of the report and a satisfactory experience
· Dealing with both incoming and outgoing post; maintain an electronic filing system ensuring records are up-to-date and accurate
· To deal with general client queries as required
Financial Services qualifications would be desirable, not essential
· Must have excellent written and oral interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, potential clients and providers
· Should be customer focused, detail orientated and conscientious with the ability to demonstrate a methodical, organised, flexible approach to work
· Adheres to set deadlines and has the ability to work under pressure while managing multiple responsibilities and maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
· Experience of working in an IFA environment, dealing with new business
· Should have a good understanding of financial products, especially pensions and knowledge of new business processing; experience of using Intelligent Office and Assureweb, would be preferred
· Proficient in the use of IT systems and packages, in particular Microsoft Office
· Must have GCSE (or equivalent) minimum grade C in English and Maths
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'