IFA Administrator / Junior Client Relationship Manager
Leicestershire (Our Ref AL1004)
Salary to £20,000 pa + benefits
My client is a forward thinking Wealth Management organisation, providing financial planning to businesses, families and individuals. They now have an exciting new vacancy for an IFA Administrator to join their growing team. An excellent opportunity for an individual looking to build on their experience within the industry.
The purpose of the role is to provide first class administrative support to the Financial Planners and Paraplanners, which in turn enables them to provide meaningful and accurate financial planning advice to clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will act as a key point of contact for existing clients and as the key point of contact for new clients.
- To provide effective and high quality administrative support services to to the Financial Planners and Paraplanners
- To provide a level of service and support that puts the companys clients best interests at the heart of everything they do.
- You will have a background in customer service and a customer-oriented attitude
- Ideally you will have experience within financial services or wealth management
- Proficient in MS Office, and ideally experience of CRM Platforms (e.g. Intelligent Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Organisational Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Computer Literate
- Financial Services
- Pension Schemes
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'