IRC is has been retained by our client, an established Financial Services practice in Devon to recruit a full time experienced Senior IFA Administrator to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a well know practice who will support your career development
Experience in Financial Express and Intelligent Office an advantage.
Key element of the role will be:
· Generating Invoices and following up on payments
· Reviewing advisor’s files to ensure they are complete prior to compliance sign off
· Apply for illustrations and quotes from service providers
· Co-ordinating IO commission/fee reports and updating all incoming statements
· Consider systems and processes to improve better methods
· Assisting associates to guide them through the processes & procedures
· Dealing with queries from clients, Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner
· Issue and monitor LOA’s. Ensure all ceding scheme information is obtained before passing to the Associates
· Keep CRM system up to date with daily tasks completed
· Answer the telephone within the agreed service levels
. Regularly check stationary levels and ensure all items are in stock
· Prepare client service files for associates on a monthly basis
· Maintain service file return log to identify late associate submissions
· General administrative duties
If you have at least 2 years experience working within an IFA or financial planning practice and are looking to further your career and work with a very well known and respected firm of advisers then please apply today and we will contact you to run through the details.
- Administrative Support
- Client Services
- Financial Services
- Pension Schemes
- financial administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'