Our client, a prestigious financial planning firm in Bolton are looking to appoint an IFA Administrator to join their experienced team on a permanent basis.
Note: This position offers full homeworking or part homeworking
As a Financial Services professional you will be joining a firm with an impressive employee retention rate, which is a direct result of a fantastic working environment, continued personal development and an attractive remuneration package
Supporting a team of experienced paraplanners & financial planners, duties & responsibilities will include:
- Processing new business applications across the key financial products
- Submitting transaction & trade requests including fund switches on and off platform
- Obtaining illustrations & product literature
- Acquiring client portfolio valuations
- Preparation of annual review packs for client meetings
- Acting as a key point of contact for financial planners & clients
- Liaising with product providers
- Actioning LOAs
- Maintaining an accurate record of the Client’s financial situation
- Studying towards level 4 diploma (desirable)
- IFA/ financial planning administration experience (essential)
- Experience of using Adviser Office (desirable)
- knowledge of provider platforms
- Highly organised
What’s on offer:
- Starting basic salary of up to £28,000 + 12 % bonus
- 26 days holiday
- Full study support inclusive of training courses
- Structured career progression
Please contact Matthew Biddle 0161-820-2688 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'