Clark James Recruitment are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator to join a well-established and successful Financial Planning practice in Lincoln.
Our client can draw on over 30 years financial services experience and specialise in meeting the financial needs of their clients, whilst offering a high level of personal service and face-to-face wealth management advice.
Working as IFA Administrator, you will be responsible for providing all-round administration support whilst also assisting in general office tasks. Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of New Business Files
- Complete case research on the relevant software
- Review process - complete the portfolio review report
- Complete a draft suitability report
- General Admin Tasks - including client withdrawals, fund switches, amendment of regular premiums
- Submission of New Business Files process:
- Submission of the files to the provider
- Update the relevant business registers
- Update the back-office system with client’s correct information and also with correct recommendation details.
- Client change of agency and information collection
- Issuing suitability reports with appropriate appendices and updating the systems to audit this process
Requirements for this role include:
- A background of working in Financial Services (ideally within an IFA or Wealth Management Practice)
- Experience of working as an IFA Administrator
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Financial Services back office systems and be competent with using Microsoft Office.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'