Are you seeking an IFA Administrator job in Harrow to work closely with a highly professional IFA advising HNW clients?
In this IFA Administrator position, you will be responsible for supporting the company on a day-to-day basis with administrative tasks which include direct contact with clients and providers. Your duties will include:
- Dealing effectively with queries from clients and providers
- Preparing client meeting packs and following up to obtain further information
- Drafting and pre-completing application forms and letters
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Preparing valuation and suitability reports
- Diary management to schedule meetings
IFA Administrator Development
You will receive full training on their internal systems and how they conduct their business. This IFA Administrator position will expose you to every element of the financial planning admin life cycle and will enable you to have a well-rounded knowledge. As your knowledge and skills develop, you will have the opportunity to increase your technical duties.
IFA Administrator Requirements
- Ideally you should have current experience as an IFA Administrator and have a foundation of knowledge for financial planning
- You must be passionate about providing excellent customer service
- You must have high attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Candidates with Intelligent Office experience or other similar CRM systems would be preferred
You will be directly supporting a sole IFA who is the Director of the business. The company provides financial planning and wealth management to HNW clients with a focus on helping them achieve their financial objectives.
IFA Administrator Benefits
- Salary of £20,000 - £24,000 plus discretionary bonus (up to 20% of salary), pension and study support
- Office based role with normal working hours of 9am to 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
- Free parking available onsite
- Directly supporting an IFA who is a friendly and professional individual
- Long term opportunity and benefit to directly assist the Director
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'