Job Title- IFA Administrator
Salary- Depending on experience
Our well-established client, a wealth management consultancy based in central Lincoln is looking for an IFA Administrator who is a bright, conscientious individual to join their administration team. The ideal candidate must be able to work well as part of a team.
Duties to include:
- Diary management to include booking and preparing for meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Management of back office systems
- Dealing with incoming / outgoing post
- Withdrawals and encashments
- Managing our CRM
- Dealing with death claims
- SIPP / SSAS administration
- Letter of authority production and submission
- Transfer of agency requests
- Preparation of valuations
- Liaising with product providers
- Highly organised
- Ability to self-manage
- Work and communicate effectively with a team of peers
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communicator - able to draft letters without the use of templates
- Flexible outlook on moving between tasks quickly and efficiently
- Free parking
- Matched auto enrolment pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing to 22 after 2 years’ service and 24 after 4 years’ service.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'